Here at Camera 1 we take great pride in producing a quality product and we keep our clients coming back with some of the most competitive event photography prices nyc has to offer. It has never been easier to find an event photographer. While it may be easy to find beautiful photographs, it can be a much more difficult experience comparing their prices. Some photographers list package rates, others list day or hourly rates and many prefer to find out your specific details and then generate a quote tailored to your needs.
It is understood that in corporate event photography each event is unique, and while that makes your images all the more special, it often makes the job and subsequent task of generating an estimate equally unique. When you talk with a photographer about creating a free quote specific to your job, you gain the photographers insight into specific equipment and logistical needs and also ensure that you only pay for your needs and not a predefined package. Below you’ll find a list of questions that a photographer may ask before creating a quote for your event. This little bit of preparation can greatly streamline the process, ensure you’ll receive service that meets your expectations and guarantee that you’re only charged for what you need.
Guidelines for Determining Event Photography Prices
- What final product will you expect from the event, are digital files sufficient or will prints be required?
- What will the images be used for?
- How quickly will you need the event photos?
- Where is the event space? Are there multiple event locations involved?
- How many attendees will be at the event?
- Do expect there to be group shots and if so what will the largest group size? (will you require risers or seating?)
- Are there any aspects to the event that will be occurring simultaneously?
- Will you require multiple event photographers for adequate coverage?
- Will the corporate event have any special lighting or will additional lighting be required?
- Do you have a preference for candid (unposed) or posed photos?
- Will there be an onsite contact to point out specific individuals or moments of importance?
- Is there a timeline or schedule for the event?
- Do you have a shot list of must have shots?